No internet? That's not good! Follow these steps and you'll be back online in no time.
- Disconnect and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network, if this works then great! If not, try re-starting the device you are trying to connect with.
- Ensure there are no power issues (that you still have electricity)
- Try connecting with another device if you have one
If that doesn't work, you will probably need to contact support. Remember, the equipment that provides internet service is the property of Virgin Media, so it shouldn't be interfered with without an instruction from a Virgin Media team member.
In order to get support quickly, please follow these steps
- Record what type of device has issues connecting
- Record any particular areas on site the issues seems to be prevalent
- Record what SSID (Wi-Fi network) that seems to be causing issues
To contact Virgin Media, please call 1850 248 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virgin Media are committed to the resolving the issue within 4 hours, but if for any reason this doesn't happen please contact us by emailing email@example.com or using the Resident app and we will follow up directly with them.